Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!

I know the month is almost over (lol) but I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year!
I haven't been on because it was frustrating me that I couldn't add other peoples candy to my blog.
But thanks to Lydia who helped me now I want to start using my blog more. I haven't even made any new cards because I've been so busy preparing for a children's conference, reorganising rooms in my house and getting ready for my youngest son to go back to school. But I definitely want to start making cards, especially after watching Zoe from Make it Crafty. Her colouring techniques have inspired me even more.
I just wish I had more time to view all these incredible blogs out there.

xx

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year!

    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/02/march-kit-preview-day.html

    ReplyDelete