Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hello Spring!

Well it's actually not Spring here in Australia...it's Autumn.
I am entering my first  La La Land Crafts challenge and their theme is 'Spring Easel Card'. I have fallen in love with these beautiful stamps and dies!
So, the last few weeks I've been practicing my copic colouring and finally I can see an improvement...but I still have a long way to go. I've really enjoyed creating a card for this challenge and stretched myself to make a 'three easel card'. I got the idea from Norma @ From My Craft Room then adapted it to my own measurements. I have coloured up the follwing digi stamps


La La Land Crafts Watercan Marci,
Make It Crafty Sheepish Rainbow  (I cropped the sheep and hills)  
Tiddly Inks Heart Flower Border from Grow a Little Love Sentiment



 Side view from both sides



Close up


Copics: 
Skin: E00, E11, E50
Hair: E47, E44, E43, E41
Outfit: BG10, BG11, BG13, R29, R27, R24, R22, Y13, YR04
Garden Flowers: RV06, RV09
Watercan: Y11, Y13, Y15
Rainbow: R24, YR04, Y13, YG09, B24, BV13
Clouds: C1, C2
Grass: YG03, YG06, G94


I hope this has inspired someone. Thanks for stopping by :)





2 comments: