Saturday, November 30, 2013

Happy Birthday to us!!!

On Saturday it was my birthday and my son's 11th birthday. I love sharing my birthday with him.
11 years ago God gave me Gabriel as my birthday present and I am so grateful because he has blessed my life in so many ways as have all of my other kids.
Gabriel loves to drum. He plays drum in our kids worship team at church called 'Nitros'. He is starring in our church Christmas production this year of a 'drummer boy' so I thought since drumming is a very important part of his life, I will make him a card with a drummer.  
The digital stamp I used is Kenny K's "Anime drummer". Isn't he cute?


I coloured this image with my copic markers. 

Skin: E000, E00, E21
T-shirt/Bandana: Y35, Y38
Jeans/Cap: B93, B95, B97
Drums: C1, C3, C7
Cymbals: Y28



MATERIALS and TOOLS USED
:

DP: Kaisercraft 'Off the Shore' collection
Sentiment stamp: computer generated


I AM ENTERING THIS CARD IN THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

Kenny K's Krafty Krew  -  #160 Anything Goes 


Thanks for stopping by :)


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous boy card Adriana!! Thanks so much for playing with us at KennyK Krafty Krew’s *Anything Goes* challenge ! Good luck in the draws, top 3 and spotlight!

    Tammy, KennyK DT Coordinator/Designer & Facebook Admin from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    ReplyDelete