Wednesday, October 8, 2014

'Make a Scene' colouring contest




Hello Everyone!!!


Well this is a first for me...I've made a card 'just because'. Actually I wanted to enter the La La Land Crafts Group Colouring Contest "Make a Scene'...so I did just that! This is what I love about digi's...you can resize and create beautiful scenes all on computer.
The digital stamps I used for my scene are: Beret Marci and the Suitcase Set . I coloured them with copics.



Copics used
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair - E50, E53, E43
Clothes/Beret - R81, R83, R85, R89, G40, G43
Shoes - C3, C5, C7, C9
Suitcase - E43, E44, E47, E49, C1, C3, C5, C7



Materials and Tools Used: 

DiesEiffel Tower Die from La La Land Crafts.
Designer Papers:  Kaisercraft 'Bonjour Collection'
Miscellaneous: rhinestones and ribbon from stash

Challenges for this card:

La La Land Crafts FB Group - Make a Scene
Kit and Clowder October Challenge -  Anything Goes


                                                   Thanks so much for stopping by :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment